What's your first dance song?

DRbride

• 4 weeks later...

Scott actually picked it out last year. And he really likes it so why not?

John Legend - all of me.

It'll be a good song to transition the music for the night from my type of music to more hip hop/ reggae de la soul kind of music.

This was our first dance song and fiancé picked it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@@calgarybride2015

?. The lyrics start immediately after an 8 count, maybe in 4 count. Did you walk out have DJ announce and them commence song, or just step on dance floor?

I'm thinking having dinner music then have a louder volume song come on " made to love" also by john legend and then have that cut after like 20 seconds and Scott and I begin to dance to all of me. How did you do it?

@@calgarybride2015

?. The lyrics start immediately after an 8 count, maybe in 4 count. Did you walk out have DJ announce and them commence song, or just step on dance floor?

I'm thinking having dinner music then have a louder volume song come on " made to love" also by john legend and then have that cut after like 20 seconds and Scott and I begin to dance to all of me. How did you do it?

Honestly it was a blur, but I just remember the MC introducing our first dance.  I think the song started as we walked out onto the dance floor.  So by the time we were in place to dance the lyrics started.      

We kind of were being jokers first and did a grade 8 style slow dance lol then took it seriously!  We didn't practice our dance at all, even though I asked, but it didn't matter. 

Personally whatever happens, it is perfect.  This stuff just works itself out.  

Edited by calgarybride2015
  • Like 1

@@calgarybride2015 we went out to the keg to celebrate our 1 year countdown and the song played in the background. Totally meant to be lol

Very!!! Love it.

We went to the keg last night as a little honeymoon haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk