I know what you mean about wanting a Saturday. That is what we are doing but my cousin had her DW on a Monday. And it was lovely.

Can you maybe work out another Saturday to have it on at Dreams or perhaps just find a different resort that can do it on that day?

Good luck.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlomlad View Post
hey thanks 4 the email it really helped glad all worked out for u with your date im still waiting 2 hear back did u call there at all or just wait 4 them 2 emai u back? and we def need 2 get 2gether i also checked out that other post
i called a few times.. but that didnt help... we left a message.. i know this is a crazy busy time... i emailed her a few times.. she'll get back to you.. dont worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle&Steve View Post
thanks to all you guys!! im all booked up for jan 18, 2009... wooohoooo!!!!!!!! sunday is wonderful!!
Yay!!! congratulations Michelle... I am so happy it worked out for you! I am having a sunday wedding too and I love it - it means I get to spend an extra day with all my friends and family :)