My ring was supposed to be done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJen View Post
On the positive side, at least they said something first, rather than giving it to you and then playing it off like the ring was fine. Shows at least that they have pride in their products.
I'm sorry - how disappointing! But - I agree with Jen .. at least they recognized it was not acceptable. Hopefully they recognize the value in building lifelong customers and will work hard to make it right! Can't wait to see it - it sounds beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
Thanks, Jenn! My e-ring is from there and Mike had no problems dealing with them before. I think as long as I go get it soon and double check it's what I want, I'll be fine, I do have plenty of time.
Did they tell you how long it's going to be til the new ring is ready? I hope not too long, that's one thing you don't want to be stressed about.
BTW (now that I already wrote a novel)...do you need the Philly girls to help you with anything in the next month or sohuh.gif Just let us know!
They didn't give us an exact date for the ring, but even though we ordered it a month ago, they ordered it 2 weeks ago. So, I'm hoping it won't be more than 2 weeks...

Right now I think I'm on track with wedding stuff, but I might need an emergency Philly get-together as we get closer... lol.