Goodness Gracious...Invites are Done!!! (PICS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmark08 View Post
Amy, your invites look great!! Since you are my closest Dreams "date twin" it's fun to see how things are progressing for you. Makes me feel like I better get to work. I sent out STD's but haven't even picked out my invites yet!! You did a great job!!
Oh goodness don't worry! To be honest....I didn't really even want to do formal invites but Andy was all about the etiquite and formality...blah blah....and I wanted to get them done before the holidays so we didn't have to answer a million questions from our family about details. I can't beleive we are both getting close to that 6 month mark! I started freaking the other day...so we are on wedding turbo mode as of Jan 1st!!!! Hope all is well with your planning.....we are getting there........

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look great; they seriously look professionally done! What kind of glue did you end up using for your ribbons?? I had the same issues (sorry I didn't see your earlier post). I ended up going to a scrapbooking store and found some glue that is in sort of tape-like form. It's almost like double-sided tape, but it's more flexible (and it is glue, not tape). Ok, it's hard to describe!!

This is the stuff:

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Continuous Glue Lines are a clear, thin, 1/8? wide line of adhesive on a 25' liner. This one-of-a-kind packaging allows crafters to cut the right amount of adhesive and apply with precision every time.
It worked really well and held in place. I guess there is no point in telling you now, but I guess this is more for future brides!! (sorry!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
I AM SO FLIPPIN HAPPY THEY ARE FINALLY DONE AND I CAN OFFICIALLY RECLAIM MY DINING ROOM TABLE BACK FROM THE CHAOS!
until the next project wink.gif

I don't think I saw the top of my dining room table from the time we started the invites until, well, now it's covered with gifts and thank yous. Perhaps we can make it a new year's resolution! I'm glad you're optimistic, though!