Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting on this forum. I would love to have my wedding in Mexico and the only thing that is holding me back is the fact that I may not be able to get my hair/makeup done there. I am an African American woman and I would need someone experienced in my hair type and has makeup for my skin tone. Can anyone suggest a hairstylist and makeup artist in the Riviera Maya region of Mexico who can help me?

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting on this forum. I would love to have my wedding in Mexico and the only thing that is holding me back is the fact that I may not be able to get my hair/makeup done there. I am an African American woman and I would need someone experienced in my hair type and has makeup for my skin tone. Can anyone suggest a hairstylist and makeup artist in the Riviera Maya region of Mexico who can help me?

I would suggest contacting Styling Trio! They have a huge team of skilled hair/makeup artists who have worked with all skin and hair types. They are great contributors to this site and this was one of the questions I asked them last year -- if they had experience with all skin and hair tones and types. You can specifically request an artist who has experience with your skin/hair type.

They are amazing and I think you'd be really happy with their work! Here's the link to their website: http://www.stylingtrio.com Best of luck :)