Hi Everyone!

ACDCDCAC

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

oh my, this is silly! has anyone else gone back and searched for their newbie thread?

one of my friends just joined bdw (the girl who introduced doug and i :) her bdw name is Moeheat), and i told her she better come post her newbie thread. then i started thinking about what i had posted so long ago, haha, and i found this. its SO funny to read it again and see some names of members ive become such good friends with since then, awwwwww :)

anyways, i just wondered how many of YOU have looked at your first post, many moons later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
oh my, this is silly! has anyone else gone back and searched for their newbie thread?

one of my friends just joined bdw (the girl who introduced doug and i :) her bdw name is Moeheat), and i told her she better come post her newbie thread. then i started thinking about what i had posted so long ago, haha, and i found this. its SO funny to read it again and see some names of members ive become such good friends with since then, awwwwww :)

anyways, i just wondered how many of YOU have looked at your first post, many moons later?
You crack me up girl!