Budget Wedding In Italy?

Hello,

My fiancee and I are currently planning our Italian wedding from Canadian soil. We have a found a great venue in Petritoli, Fermo, Le Marche. We are bringing 50 of our closest friends and family across the pond with us to celebrate. Everyone is covering their own accommodation costs in the castle we have rented. Now we are trying to sort out logistics of the wedding day without hiring a wedding planner. Does anyone have any leads on a photographer that would work within a €750 budget on a wedding in Italy? We are also trying to find a classical guitarist for the ceremony €150 max. Is this even possible? Any tips would be very much appreciated!

cheers!

Rebecca

• 5 months later...

Hello,

My fiancee and I are currently planning our Italian wedding from Canadian soil. We have a found a great venue in Petritoli, Fermo, Le Marche. We are bringing 50 of our closest friends and family across the pond with us to celebrate. Everyone is covering their own accommodation costs in the castle we have rented. Now we are trying to sort out logistics of the wedding day without hiring a wedding planner. Does anyone have any leads on a photographer that would work within a €750 budget on a wedding in Italy? We are also trying to find a classical guitarist for the ceremony €150 max. Is this even possible? Any tips would be very much appreciated!

cheers!

Rebecca

May I ask how are you planning your wedding from Canada. My Bff was thinking of a wedding in Paris. However we not sure how to go about it.