Izzydeee's Wedding Stages Thread-Riu Montego Bay Jamaica 05.06.15

The planning is always fun! Then the special event comes and seems like it just flys by and then it's over! Wish I could prolong the moment, but at least my photographer will do her best to capture the moment and preserve it forever @@veryvalentine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our wedding favours!!

They are cup cozies for the Red Stripe in Jamaica!! And convenient for people when they come home

post-282430-142774143163_thumb.jpgpost-282430-142774143986_thumb.jpgpost-282430-142774144802_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I can hardly wait to walk down that aisle!! I think my FI and I are going to do a "first look" photo session just before the actual ceremony to get some more intimate pictures! @@calgarybride2015

• Like 1

Just booked DJ Kevan Stewart for our wedding!!

Does anyone have any recommendations for florists? I don't think the flowers that come with our wedding package will be enough!? We got the Royal package since the Caprice literally had nothing extra we wanted or even needed.

Just booked DJ Kevan Stewart for our wedding!!

Does anyone have any recommendations for florists? I don't think the flowers that come with our wedding package will be enough!? We got the Royal package since the Caprice literally had nothing extra we wanted or even needed.

You could ask your WC to quote you for the extras you want.

Oh annoying!  We weren't allowed to use an outside vendor for this - she just quoted me what I asked for/sent pics for.

I would probably email all her choices and see who is cheapest, if their work looks ok on their websites

Oh annoying! We weren't allowed to use an outside vendor for this - she just quoted me what I asked for/sent pics for.

I would probably email all her choices and see who is cheapest, if their work looks ok on their websites

I almost wish I didn't have too much of a choice LOL!! I don't want to choose wrong @@calgarybride2015