How Soon Is Too Soon To Book Photographer?

It was hard to find something under 400K for sure. I think the easiest is finding a used house, we tried but we didn't want to do renovations and all the houses we saw needed some work :(

Maybe for the second house we'll do renovations but we wanted move in ready for the first one :)

It was hard to find something under 400K for sure. I think the easiest is finding a used house, we tried but we didn't want to do renovations and all the houses we saw needed some work :(.

Maybe for the second house we'll do renovations but we wanted move in ready for the first one :)

There is a lot of selection in pre owned around $350-400k :) some need lots of work, others not much. Shawn does that for a living which would be just fine but it's fun to visualize a move in ready hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a lot of selection in pre owned around $350-400k :) some need lots of work, others not much. Shawn does that for a living which would be just fine but it's fun to visualize a move in ready hehe

Oh that's perfect then! I wish we were handy but for us it would have meant putting a lot of money to get someone else to do all the stuff. when it comes to handy work, I'm beyond useless hahah and juan knows some a stuff but not a lot. I do love renovated homes though because you get nicer locations in established communities . I love the area where I'm in right now and we looked here but given out timeline of things it just made sense to but new :)