I saw that! I've been checking groupon daily for a vistaprint deal..I realllly hope they add one.

Sign up for Vistaprint and have their deals sent to your email. They've been hounding me for more than a week with tons of specials. They just had a 60% off sitewide and I think right now it's 30%.

• Like 3

Sign up for Vistaprint and have their deals sent to your email. They've been hounding me for more than a week with tons of specials. They just had a 60% off sitewide and I think right now it's 30%.

And hounding isn't an exaggeration LOL!!  I actually just unsubscribed :)

Just took a look. 30% off sitewide is on but ends today. If you're ready to order I'd say take a look. If not, definitely sign up and they'll send you the sales as they come up. Believe me - January is a slow month for everyone (except maybe DWs!! lol) so there will be a ton of deals coming up!

• Like 1

I purchased the, zazzle deal. I plan to use the boarding pass design for my thank you for booking cards. Only because I made 60 jackets already. I also plan to put my zazzle invites in a pocket folder paper with cards containing info on booking, flight information etc. I plan to send my invites out in june. So, if they booked already that's great, they'll still get an invite... if not it will be a reminder

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...