Lost Wedding Ring - Jessica 16 02 13 Tyyjcem

Hello all,

I've not been here in a while (got married May 2009 in Playa del Carmen) but today I came upon a facebook post about a lost wedding ring on the s Riviera Maya... it's from Octobber and not sure the ring has found its owner so I thought I would just repost here.

Ok, so while scuba diving around Playa Reef, Playa Del Carmen last week, I happened to find this ring... I'm quite certain it is a wedding band, because engraved inside is "JESSICA 16 02 13 TYYJCEM". Unfortunately there is no way for me to know whether it was lost, or intentionally thrown into the ocean... Assuming it was not the latter, I'd like to find the owner so I can send it to them. If you know a couple who was married on February 16th, 2013, who lost a wedding band (likely while diving) near Playa Del Carmen Mexico, please have them contact me at thelostweddingband@yahoo.com. If not, please take a second to share this. Let's make some social media magic happen! -Daniel #thelostweddingband 

1898677_365902026897566_4777908057723927

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=365902026897566&set=a.126954207459017.26785.100004333146847&type=1

If you recognize your band or know who that could be...

Shared. I think it's kind of cool and with all of the brides past and present that are here..... who knows? Good luck. Please share if you get a response.