Zuluspro Photography - Chris Clare

ClassicGirl

We were married at Secrets Wild Orchid in Jamaica in July and being a wedding photographer myself, I was very picky about who I hired. It was just my husband and I and I didn't want the traditional ceremony and reception stuff. I found Chris online after looking at tons of websites and emailed him and we hit it off! I told him what I wanted (an after ceremony shoot of just us playing around before dinner) and he listened, got to know me and created a package just for us. He gave us exactly what we wanted! Fun, beautiful images of us capturing our personality on the beautiful island of Jamaica. Our time with him was fun as he and his assistant are so easy going and accommodating even in the Jamaican july HEAT! We received our images in an extremely timely manner and couldn't have been more pleased. I HIGHLY recommend Zuluspro and have met a great friend in Jamaica in the process! Thanks, Chris!!!!

post-272231-0-08496400-1416069983_thumb.jpg

• Like 1