Hello ladies,

Help!

One of my BMs was browsing on Instagram and she found these bags that are absolutely amazing and cute.  Big credit to whoever designed them.  I would love to do something similar for my guests but I'm not sure how to go about it.  Does anyone have any tips?  Would this be an iron on transfer?  I'm just not sure how I'd get those amazing neon colours.

Help. mUch appreciated!

post-277519-0-32024800-1415635089_thumb.jpg

Zazzle maybe? I just ordered from weddingchicks, and they have really bright colors... But this isn't one of their patterns (though you can do custom artwork so this is an option for sure!)

They look like bags from Vistaprint, but I checked the site and couldn't find a logo like that one. The thing with Vistaprint you can design your own, so that's a possibility too. Sorry it's not much help.

• Like 1

Those are super cute bags! I would try to do a reverse image search on google to see if you can find the original supplier. I would also recommend looking on etsy.com for them or even orientaltrading.com to see if you can find ones you like! 

@ If you go to google, click on images. In the search box there is a little camera to the right. If you click on that you can upload an image or paste a URL. This will search the web for places where that image can be found and might help you figure out where you can order them! :)

• Like 1