I bought my dress today! I'm in a state of shock!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leticia ~ Your dress is gorgeous and I know you will look fabulous in it! Isn't it wierd how we sometimes just happen upon things. I went to several places looking for my dress and I probably tried on 50 different dresses. I liked parts of each one but not the whole thing. Then last Thursday on my lunch break, I decided to go to a boutique by my office and try on a couple more dresses. The first one I tried on I just knew it was the one. I couldn't believe it. It was the strangest feeling. I just knew it! I hadn't even planned on going and I didn't have my best friend with me and I found it. I also am in shock!!

Congrats to you and please show us photos of you in it when you get it!!

Where are pics? Have I missed them in another thread? Cuz you know you can't tease us like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melglnh2o View Post
Leticia ~ Your dress is gorgeous and I know you will look fabulous in it! Isn't it wierd how we sometimes just happen upon things. I went to several places looking for my dress and I probably tried on 50 different dresses. I liked parts of each one but not the whole thing. Then last Thursday on my lunch break, I decided to go to a boutique by my office and try on a couple more dresses. The first one I tried on I just knew it was the one. I couldn't believe it. It was the strangest feeling. I just knew it! I hadn't even planned on going and I didn't have my best friend with me and I found it. I also am in shock!!

Where are pics? Have I missed them in another thread? Cuz you know you can't tease us like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melglnh2o View Post