Digital Waterproof Camera As Bm Gift?

Good idea or no? I am pretty sure none of the bms have them. I bought one on amazon last yr for about $60 and it works great. I am at a loss of what to get them and this seems like a good idea to me but my fiancé made a funny face when I said it lol....so what are your opinions? When I was a bm she got us coach small bags and a Alex and ani bracelet....but it was a local wedding and we used our bags the day of wedding. I feel like I don't want to copy her idea plus the cameras are kinda going along with the vacation theme

GREAT idea! I had planned on getting them personalized necklaces with their names on them. The camera is such a good idea though! I feel that since it is a destionaion wedding, I should spend more on bridal party gifts than a traditional wedding.

I think it is a great idea!  If you are sure none of them have one, then I say go for it.

I think the fact you have one and think the quality is on par is fantastic. That is always my worry with that stuff - is it worth the money?  We bought a waterproof camera before Cuba in March, it was a little more expensive but it was probably the best $350 I ever spent on a camera. We use it ALL THE TIME!! so with that said, I think your BMs will LOVE IT!!

Good for you to think of new ideas. That was my fault early on. I have only been in one wedding, so I copied her then realized it wasn't what I wanted to do, so then I purchased a lot more! haha lucky girls!

Yay I'm happy you girls think it's a good gift. I've been going crazy trying to figure out what to get as they are all different types and I didn't want to have to get each something diff but try and spend the same...at least this is something I know they will use at least for the week they are in Mexico