The Fi Chose A Sax Player Help!

So since the beginning of my wedding planning process, I have been trying to make sure that my FI gets his word in on stuff that he wants out of it.

As we were making our selections on what form of music, he said that he would love a saxophone player, so I went along and sent the request to my coordinator.

My FI hasn't had the time to pick which music he wants, and its time to put in our requests to make sure the player knows all of the songs.

I've been listening to saxophone music on Pandora, but have NO CLUE what would be good for our wedding.

It will be incredibly laid back, family only and there won't be any dancing or anything of that sort. Anyone have any suggestions for decent sax songs that might suite a wedding?

Wow that's a tough one. Can't say that I'm a sax fan at all so I can't be of any help. Good luck though. I would think maybe you would have to find out if you want more of a jaz feel, or just modern.

I'm sure there is someone here that will have some tips!

• Like 1