Hi Ladies,

I have been getting a few tips when it comes to hair. My dress is strapless with sweetheart neck line. I had originally wanted to go something with my hair either half up or swept to the side but I have been getting a TON of advice from friends and friends or friends who have had or went to destination weddings and they all say HAIR UP!!

Most of them say that you will inevitably get hot, plus by the end of the night I have noticed with a few weeding pics I have seen the hair starts to go flat and not as nice obv...

Thoughts from ladies on either side?! What is everyone else doing

I would also suggest hair up especially since it can be windy on the beach if that's where you'll have your ceremony. I really hate my sideburns though so I will personally be wearing my hair down lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah I'm sure you'll find something perfect which will suit. You should try going to hairdressers were u are the now and asking for few trials so u will see the style on yourself. As you might like them in a photo but on yourself you might not or vice versa. Good luck x

• Like 1

I say go for the style you want. If you choose to wear it down you can always pin it up later when you start to party and get hot. It's your day, go for the look you want.

• Like 1

I think I am going to wear my hair up because it is so fine that I am afraid that any curl will just fall flat after a few hours, epecially in the humidity. Plus, if it's windy I'd hate to have every photo with hair in my face...