Rehearsal Dinner Venue Negril

Hey there,

Myself and my Fiancé are getting married in Negril at the end of December, and we were thinking to have a rehearsal Dinner, so that my family/wedding party can get to know his family. Does anyone have any suggestions of a nice restaurant or bar we could go to?? We were thinking about Rock house, because most of my family and guests are staying close by there. I'd love to hear any suggestions, or ideas!!! Thanks!! :-)

Hi, I don't know how nice or formal you want to be but I think Xtabi is a neat place. Its built on the caves and you can have dinner and drinks, walk the caves, and even swim if you want to. I don't believe it is very formal though, if that's what you are looking for. Maybe google Xtabi and see what you think! I know I am going to take our guests there at some point during the week! Where are you getting married at, if I may ask?

• Like 1

Hey, thanks for the tip, it looks nice!! My sister and BM are staying close by there. Not looking for anything too formal, the casual the better tbh. We're getting married in Sea wind resort. :-)

Yeah, its so nice on the cliffs, we looked at Rockhouse as a possible venue, but they needed us to book out a minimum of 15 rooms, we just didn't have enough out of town guests! You getting married on e beach too?