Where To Find The Perfect Matching Bracelet & Earring Set. Shoes Too.

Hello.

I have a strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline that I will be wearing for my big day.  The dress is simple so I bought a fancy diamond belt to bling it up.  Now I need a nice matching bracelet and earring set.  Since it's my special day, I want something a little better quality than Claires jewlery, but I do not have the budget for Tiffanys type jewlery either.  Would anyone know where I could get a pretty diamond chunky cuff bracelt?  Online or a regular department store is fine. 

I am also debating what type of shoes to get.  Since it's a Mexico wedding, I'm thinking low/mid heel sandle.  Any ideas for that?  Not sure if I should get a silver to match the belt or stick with white to match the dress.  What do you guys think? 

Thanks!

Hola @@Sarahop81! We've seen our past brides wear everything from super fancy Gucci high heels, custom bling heels, cute flat sandals and even just bare feet :)

I think the biggest thing to consider for your shoes is the actual location for your ceremony. If you're having it right on the beach you will likely want to stick with flat sandals or sandals with a small wedge heel. Our brides that have gone with heels usually have upgraded to have a hard covered platform for the aisle or get married in a gazebo or garden.

Feel free to visit our website or Facebook page for a little more destination wedding (& bridal footwear) inspiration here in Cancun/Riviera Maya, Mexico!

DSC_5811-5copy.jpg

DSC_2699-1copy.jpg

DSC_6932-9copy.jpg

05DSC_5703-152logo.jpg

check out etsy!

I found my headband there, and it just happened to match my bracelet PERFECTLY. I found the bracelet, earrings & necklace at my bridal shop. Prices were reasonable because I just happened to catch a promo.

and I agree with Jen - if your ceremony is in the sand, then you'll likely want a flat or wedge.

I did these fab blue Stuart Weitzman wedges, and they were still a bit of a challenge with the sand.

No caption

• Like 1

I agree with @@1BeachBride. My first thought was etsy too. I've looked there and found one or two things that interest me so I'm sure you would find something. And yes, the prices do range all over but I still found they were pretty reasonable. Definitely check out the bridal salons too. that's their business so they do carry all the accessories.

And yes, I'll agree with Jen too. Shoes will depend on where you're wedding is. Heels won't work in the sand so a wedge, or low sandal would work, or even the new barefoot jewellery, then shoes for afterwards. Then you could go all out and get whatever you want. I had to have my dress hemmed carefully because I wore heels for our ceremony, but then had to have lower shoes for the evening and dancing so they went middle of the road with hemming my dress so as to accommodate both.

Good luck!

• Like 1