Another Bites The Dust!

yayme

Well again, at least there is loads of time to choose. Do you have info yet? How many people are you expecting? Do you have your travel agent yet? I want to get moving on our stuff, but until the next hospital round is done I'm in waiting mode lol  Driving me nuts but we need a good outcome before all of this comes together anyway.

It's going still torn on a location:(

Hi! I just booked with Paradisus Palma Real and Ive been a bridesmaid at a wedding a in Paradisus Punta Cana. What is making the decision difficult for you? maybe I can give you a little insight if you like.

Hey! I would say that the Paradisus is modern. They have flat screen TVs in their rooms and their restaurants are very modern looking. It is a beautiful resort hands down. I just came back from a site inspection there. I have pictures if you would like to see them PM me and I can email them to you. I did take a lot of wedding pictures from 2 weddings that went on when I was there...and probably not enough of the rooms. But Ill be happy to share what I have.