Dreams Riviera Cancun 2015 Brides

@@phdtck1 sure! i got a lot of items from oriental trading, chair sashes and chargers from cvlinens....im renting most of my decor. i wanted fresh flowers.

and yes, that picture is directly from one of DRC's wedding coordinators instagrams lol. they definitely have it and other options. they quoted me $240

@@smileitseb Can you share the Coordinators' IG mentions? I would love to start viewing their work. Also, you have me thinking I should reevaluate our wedding package and save the money for an additional hour for the wedding! I will talk to my fiance about it.

@@phdtck1 I got my linen at tableclothsfactory.com they were inexpensive and quick in delivery.

@@Sheaka Thank you!!!

@@phdtck1 yea i didnt need some of the extras that come with the ultimate package vs the love package so def look into it!

clauditasolis is Claudia's instagram name but i found her by searching DRC hashtags on IG.....i literally try to find any and everything about weddings there!!! so anxious to see it all in person lol

@@smileitseb Tell me about it!! It is sooooo hard not seeing, touching and feeling the venue...Sometimes I lose sleep thinking about things going wrong or not looking the way I dreamed. Honestly, I found this blog because of one of those sleepless nights. LOL.  

Oh is there a particular site you used for your welcome bags? I am still contemplating doing metallic paper bags with logos or look for cheap beach bags...Unfortunately, I have found no cheap beach bags at this point:(

I am having a bit of a slow moment. Does anyone remember the issue about customs and receipts? Is this only relevant if we are selling items or even if we are bringing items in as gifts? If so, how would that work with our dresses? Those alone exceed any limit customs could give right? Am I being paranoid?

@@smileitseb my wedding is June 14 at 6pm at the gazebo we are doing the reception inside because I am concerned about my guests dying of heat exhaustion. We are doing the cocktail hour on the deck, I think. I have to look. Is anyone opting out of the cocktail hour and going straight to reception?

Just jumping in. Your dress is your own clothing so that isn't an extra that has a $$ limit. It's a personal affect.

They look at the other things that are gifts or wedding decor as there is so worry you could sell it. Your limit per person over and above personal effects is $300. Lots of brides bring receipts as well as wedding guest list / resort confirmation to prove it's for the guests not resale if customs checks them in the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@@calgarybride2015 thank you. That makes sense. I will definitely keep up with my receipts and keep track. I'm definitely over $300.

$300 per person. So you and your fiancé. Any kids? Some people have friends and family help carry. How often have brides had to prove the price? No idea but I just know (from reading this board) brides carry them! That's the only reason I did or I would have never looked into it. Mexico has pages with the rules :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@@phdtck1 I used 24hourwristbands.com We created a monogram and I got the drawstring nylon bags from here. We ordered 36. here is the monogram.

@@Sheaka your logo is so cute! My last name will start with a W too! It's a good letter for logos and cake toppers..hehe