Some Planning Guidance Needed

I don't know if you've chosen your planner yet, but I cannot say enough about my experience with Illeana, Romantic Cabo Weddings, she's awesome!  I also interviewed Be That Bride Events, and I was extremely disappointed with their follow through, and for what they charge you would think they would be ultra attentive......the owner did rave about how much money she makes though...... :wacko:

• 2 months later...

Hi All - reading all your comments and finding it very helpful. I just booked Flora Farms for April 2016. I am sure I am going to need a planner because I live in NY. I want to also somewhat be involved in planning my wedding so I am looking for someone who will involve me. I just contacted 'signature mexico' as a event coordinator, but looks like it could be pricey. I don't want the coordinator to eat up my budget. I'm still trying to figure it out if this is the right choice. I plan on going down once, but am doubtful I can plan the wedding in one shot. All your advice and vendor recommendations are much appreciated! Thank you!!