Registry Gifts!!!

we just registered - we wound up going with Macy's (mostly b/c there are a lot of them on the East Coast and they have that new Martha Stewart Home Collection!), Crate & Barrel (for the entertaining and serving pieces) and Bed, Bath and Beyond (i registered here b/c they are always sending those 20% coupons to everyone so i figured it would be better for our guests!)

• 3 months later...

We just registered at Macy's and Bed, Bath & Beyond. We could do all of the registering on-line and our guests can also order them via on-line. We set up a direct link to the registries via our wedding website, so it's as easy as possible. We're not going to send out any type of notice cards, though - we feel uncomfortable enough as it is registering, but we do have our website address on our invitations.

Bed bath & beyond is great. They treat you really great when you go in to register. Also, if you have to return anything they will give you cash.

I didn't register at target because they are terrible about returns for registries. It has recently gotten worse.

I also registered at dillards online and myregistry.com, but I don't really like myregistry.com.