Welcome Party/cocktails?

• 1 month later...

I too am trying to decide on what to do for a welcome dinner. I was thinking to just reserve at one of their restaurants or to meet at their buffet restaurant for dinner or at one of their bars. Not sure yet. We too will have some people who don't know each other. I read a review of another bride that got married at the resort we are getting married at where the wedding coordinator let them meet at one of the bars that wasn't open to the public yet and just had the bartender serve them some drinks! I thought that was great and private! I plan to ask our WC if this is possible :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I asked about a welcome dinner but was told I would have to book an a la carte (ya right finding space for 45 people!), but I may ask again when I get my actual wedding coordinator in October.

My back up was just to have everyone meet in the lobby bar at 7:30pm the day we arrive to say thank you, do introductions and give out our OOT cups/gifts.  

I think this will work fine!

We have some group excursions in the works for our bachelor/bachelorette parties but nothing firm!