Is anyone planning on using a photo sharing app?  Wedding Party or WeddingPics are a couple of options... Just wonder if anyone has any first hand experience using an app for photo's and how it worked out!

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about it. I planned on doing the Instagram sign where you pick a hashtag that everyone posts to. I know wifi may not be great out there so I am not sure what we are going to do yet. I really want a way to get all the pictures in the same place. 

• 2 months later...

I've used Wedding Party before at friends weddings in the states, but there wasn't a lot of adoption.  I'm planning on setting it up anyway, and hoping people remember to dump their pics on there.  If not, I'll see if I can get people to send me the best pictures or upload them to a site so I can use them.  Since we're having a small wedding, I was planning on doing personalized thank yous (either a photobook of the wedding with prof & candid shots of the guest(s) and us OR just making sure we get pictures with everyone from the photographer and doing something like an christmas ornament or something).  Haven't  decided yet :)  But definitely want the pics, because I won't be the one running around this wedding taking the candid shots!!