Anyone Have Riu Montego Bay 2015 Extras Info?

@@Binzster thanks for all of that info! I am also talking to Christina Dunbar. The email she sent me stated I have to rent a tent, plus pay the set-up fee. Hummmm. I'm going to have to email her again for clarification. I think paying the set up fee is reasonable, but I was turned off by the high price of that rental for a tent they already own! We are only having about 20 people. How many are you having? 

We also booked Brian! I love his pictures! And I am also planning on making my own bouquets....well not me. I'm not crafty lol. A friend of mine loves that kind of stuff and is going to help me. 

@@Megg

This was christina's response to my email.... As soon as you said something about a tent i sent her an email. Her reply is the purple. "I was reading some blogs and i just wanted to make sure of something.... There is no tent rental fee for the beach party right? just the beach set up fee of $700 right? I do not want a tent.... you had mentioned to me the white sheer draping and lights, and thats perfect for me. You do not have to get a tent. I have not reserved a tent for you"

The fee of the tent would have thrown me off too. She had never mentioned anything to me.... but i wanted to ask neways. Right now my guest count is 32 ppl. 

Good choice on booking Brian! I can't wait to work with him. 

Edited by Binzster

@@Binzster She must know we were talking lol! I also emailed her and said I read in a blog the information you gave me. She said if we are not doing dinner, we do NOT have to get the tent! Woohoo. What a relief.

So glad you told me your info or else I just wouldn't have done it so thanks! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi ladies I just confirmed my vow renewal for next year haven't really gotten any information yet also talking with Christina. I must say this thread has help me figure out just who I need to be talking with and who I need to have thank you can't wait to hear more about your process as your days get closer. CONGRATS!!!!!!!