Please help. I just decided on a destination wedding to Cancun for 2015 and fell in love with picture of the chapel at Gran Caribe Royal. I will be going to check it out in April. What is my first step? Do I need to contact the resort and speak to a specific person or can I just go??? What other resorts would you recommend I check out in that area??

Congrats and welcome to the BDW site! You will find a ton of information here from brides past and present, and they're very willing to share their ideas and tips.

There is a great vendor and resort review section so definitely check it out!  I'm sure there is at lease one forum on Gran Caribe Real that would help you out with some of your questions. If you're planning to check out the resort, I would just ask at the front desk to see the wedding coordinator and if she's available, try and get some time with her. Keep in mind that April is a busy wedding time down south, so she may not have time immediately to talk to you. But she would be the best person to help you in terms of getting a date reserved and your next steps. You will also need to find a travel agent to help you with your group travel plans and rates, etc. The travel works a little differently between Canada and the US but if you're in the US, the owners of this website are professional destination wedding planners and would be able to help you out with your plans.

Feel free to ask questions and happy planning!

were you able to attend our Gran Caribe wedding webinar that we had yesterday?

If not, try to attend our Gran Porto Webinar. http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/76172-royal-pdc-gran-porto-wedding-webinar-march-15-2014-900am-pst/

Or you can email TA Wendy or submit an inquiry form....TA Wendy is really knowledgeable about Gran Caribe