Pastor Rick York

Apologies for starting another thread about Pastor York, but I have some additional questions about him that I couldn't find in other threads about him.

I was wondering what his ceremonies are like? I don't want any religion in our ceremony, so I was wondering if anyone could share their ceremony script? Are we able to customize it at all? What about vows? Are those pre determined or can we write our own?

Thanks!

if you just email him, he will send you a copy of his scripts. He has two differenrt ones and he is very oprn to change. Just tell him how you would like your ceremony to be and he will work with your.

Rickandsuzanneyork@@gmail.com. I hope this helps.

Just had my wedding on 2-20-14 and used Pastor Rick York.  HE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!  I highly recommend him. My family thought he did great too. His service was so great it seemed like he had known us for years!  He sent us a copy of the ceremony prior to the wedding and is open to customizing it to fit your needs.

Just had my wedding on 2-20-14 and used Pastor Rick York.  HE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!  I highly recommend him. My family thought he did great too. His service was so great it seemed like he had known us for years!  He sent us a copy of the ceremony prior to the wedding and is open to customizing it to fit your needs.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...