Travel arrangements from airport to OR

I know that the resorts transport you from the airport to the resorts, but I am wondering if anyone is taking private transportation to Ocho Rios in order to get there in 1/2 the time? If so, who are you using and what is the cost?

Hi I was just wondering what resort is transporting you to/ from airport. The Riu has no transportation, not sure about the others. We used Jamaica tours for our transportaion that was included in our package from GOGO vacations, but we had enough of us traveling together that we didnt need to stop at other hotels or use private transfers.They have a website and Lee's taxi and tours have been talked about a lot on this website and travel advisor I am sure youcould find a # or website for them on this site with a search. I think MO is using them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
I'm confused. I thought there was a bus to take you from the airport to the Riu?? there isn't??
The Riu Hotel does not offer any type of transfers. The travel package that you are using most likely does, but make sure.If you book directley with the hotel then there will be NO transfers.And you have to arrange them on your own. I know Go-Go vacations and I think Liberty travel use Jamaica-tours transportation.