Dinner Reception At Hotel Or Jellyfish Punta Cana?

Hi everyone,

We're planning our wedding for February 2016 and I'm leaning towards Majestic Elegance or Colonial Punta Cana. To have a private dinner reception, it's about $70 - $82 per person. Does anyone know the prices for the Jellyfish Restaurant in Punta Cana? I'm trying to see what would be the better option for dinner/reception.

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

We're planning our wedding for February 2016 and I'm leaning towards Majestic Elegance or Colonial Punta Cana. To have a private dinner reception, it's about $70 - $82 per person. Does anyone know the prices for the Jellyfish Restaurant in Punta Cana? I'm trying to see what would be the better option for dinner/reception.

Thanks!

You can email them and they will send you a full price/package list. The cost adds up fairly quickly, but from the pictures I've seen, its a beautiful venue.

• 3 weeks later...

Jellyfish is not cookie cutter, you tell mayte what you want and she makes it happen. There no time limit on your reception and they offer other entertainment for your guest.

Hello , I am looking to book Jellyfish for July 2014 I was hoping you can email me their price list of everything they offer if possible.. Thank you [email protected]