Ok people wear 2 one to throw and one to keep. Or that's what I've been told. I think I will throw mine probably well my FI will throw it hahah...and if we throw it in Jamaica my dad will be the only single one so hahah he'll get it. worried2.gif but I'm having 2 AHR so I might throw it there instead. The only problem I'm worried about is my sister and mom are getting them for me and getting blue ones so it takes care of the "something new" and th "something blue" and I hope you can't see it through my dress. But if it doesn't go with the rest of your things underneath your dress and you're not throwing it I don't see a reason unless you feel like it. But I think it's a personal choice.

1. One to throw and one to keep.

2. I'm not throwing a bouquet (there will only be about 2 single girls and I don't want to embarrass them) or doing the garter thing (I don't want to embarrass myself). I may get one to wear for my FI after the reception, but I don't think I am going to wear it all day.

• VIP Member

You don't have to have one if you aren't throwing it. I'm not wearing one. It seems pointless to me to have an very itchy item on my leg for no apparent reason :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
You don't have to have one if you aren't throwing it. I'm not wearing one. It seems pointless to me to have an very itchy item on my leg for no apparent reason :)
These all make sense...especially the itchy item on my leg for no reason...I think I might pass! :) We will have no single people...well maybe 2 so I don't see the point!