I'm getting married in the spring of 2015 at Playacar Palace and was wondering if there are any other Playacar Palace brides on here. Would love to hear about your thoughts for photos, flowers, and hair/makeup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering quotes on hair and makeup? Is it worth getting it done at the resort? If you have the reception on beach deck closest to señor frogs is there an extra charge? And is there a time restriction on it such as Dj can only be til 10? Thanks

• 2 months later...

I'm wondering quotes on hair and makeup? Is it worth getting it done at the resort? If you have the reception on beach deck closest to señor frogs is there an extra charge? And is there a time restriction on it such as Dj can only be til 10? Thanks

@ktov09 - I can send you a spa pricing list, I getting married at PP in June. You can use your resort credits and I've heard only positive things. No extra charge for reception on the beach deck if you have free private events (depends on number of room nights booked). Yes, Dj is only available until 10 for outdoor events.