Mother Of The Bride Flowers And Charms?

Hi!

So my FI was beyond close to his grandmother and she had passed away last year. I am getting him a charm for his boutonniere and then thought I would get one for his sister who is in our wedding party. My question is, are you getting mother of the bride/groom flowers? because then I would get the soon to be MIL a charm as well.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/62244950/custom-mini-charm-photo-memory-soldered 

Love this idea... I'm going to get one for my bouquet with a picture of my dad who passed away.  Honestly though it will depend on how much flowers cost, if I'll get the mom's flowers.  I'm still waiting to hear back from my wedding coordinator.   

Thanks for the input, We are getting married in Cuba so there isn't a whole lot to pick from and some of the prices I have talked to who got their flowers from the resorts they were stuck with whatever flowers they had and some had a mix of real flowers and fake flowers so we have chose to take real touch flowers down. My mom is not happy with that but I would hate to get stuck with ugly flowers/fake flowers from the dollar store.

We are ordering from here Bloom Bridal ( had amazing reviews and so great to work with. I got a quote back yesterday and the price was great!

Edited by krisdaversa

• 4 months later...

Never knew about this! What an awesome idea. Where do you get the charms? My sister in law to be is my MOH and her and my FI brother passed away and that would be so cool to be able to have a piece of him there! Thanks for the info =0)