Blue By Betsey Johnson Sparkly Shoes

I just purchased these 1x worn gorgeous shoes from a fellow bride on wedding bee who wore them during her December wedding. I adored the blue sole and the gorgeous crystal encrusted champagne colored platform peep toe...however, they are to big!! I am an 8 but ordered the 8.5 for comfort and realized with my recent weight loss they are just to big...:( So my hunt for shoes continues, but I would like to sell these.

Retail is $189, I purchased them from fellow bride for $75 + shipping.

I would like to make $75 back with is less than 1/2 the retail price or best offer.

post-269444-689114_thumb.jpg

I just purchased these 1x worn gorgeous shoes from a fellow bride on wedding bee who wore them during her December wedding. I adored the blue sole and the gorgeous crystal encrusted champagne colored platform peep toe...however, they are to big!! I am an 8 but ordered the 8.5 for comfort and realized with my recent weight loss they are just to big... :( So my hunt for shoes continues, but I would like to sell these.

Retail is $189, I purchased them from fellow bride for $75 + shipping.

I would like to make $75 back with is less than 1/2 the retail price or best offer.

If you could let me know how much shipping is to Toronto Canada, I would totally buy them! (unless shipping is crazy!)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...