David's Bridal for Bridesmaid Dresses ~ QUESTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
Apparently the dresses we're looking at are popular. That might be why it's a longer estimate too...

These are the 4 I think we're getting (in case anyone was wondering!). I just picked the color & they are picking whichever style they want:
David's Bridal - Bridesmaids, Dress Detail
CUTE! I love how they are different!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
CUTE! I love how they are different!
Thanks! I really like when the dresses are all different...hopefully they all agree on a different style! I don't know what I'll do if 2 of them want the same dress, haha!

Heidi, I love the different styles. They all look great together! I'd definitely have the girls order their dresses sooner rather than later, just in case. I think the last time I was a BM and had a dress from DB it took about 4 months to come in. I think it was a less common style though.

I love mismatched!!!

What do you think of this idea? Tell the girls these are their choices, but once someone has tried on & picked one out they need to pick a different one. Make sure they know to tell you when they have picked out their dress & then tell the other girls. That will encourage them to go right away.

If you do it this way, have you thought about picking a couple more options? That way the 4th girl to go doesn't have to go with the last remaining dress.

I really like all the dresses. They really are dresses you could wear again. I've been in so many weddings where they say they picked something we'd wear again & none of us ever would. I think those are really cute!!