Faux Flowers For Ceremony/reception/centerpieces

my wedding theme is peacock. the flower options at the resort are expensive and boring.  we will be using ostrich feather centerpieces lighted purple and blue

Very cool! I love that its so different!

Does anyone know where I can get plastic vases for my centerpieces. I seen an earlier post that someone had and they looked like glass. Now of course I cant find the post. I really want to do vases with flowers in them and floating candles.

Does anyone know where I can get plastic vases for my centerpieces. I seen an earlier post that someone had and they looked like glass. Now of course I cant find the post. I really want to do vases with flowers in them and floating candles.

I'm wondering the same thing... I want small vases but I don't want to travel with glass afraid they will break

I'm wondering the same thing... I want small vases but I don't want to travel with glass afraid they will break

I have found blumebox http://www.blumebox.com/

@@liz24 I was looking for plastic vases as well but couldn't find any in Canada or any companies that deliver to Canada. I remember finding one company who carried them but I can't remember who it was. I ended up just buying glass vases from the dollarstore and am going to wrap them really well in clothes and hope they don't break!

• Like 1