Destination Engagement Photos: Dubrovnik, Croatia!

My FI and I went on a trip to Europe this summer and thought it would only be appropriate to have destination engagement photos to go along with our destination wedding! Ok so it was more that I thought it would be perfect and I had to talk my FI into the photos. However, he ended up having a lot of fun while we were doing the photoshoot and now we have stunning photos to not only remind us of our engagement but also beautiful photos of a gorgeous city! We decided to have our shoot done in Dubrovnik, Croatia. It is one of the most gorgeous places I have ever visited and to anyone looking for a different wedding destination than the typical tropical island, I would highly recommend Dubrovnik. They have gorgeous venues for weddings and amazing places for photos. Had we not already booked our wedding in Cuba; I would probably think about Dubrovnik.

All photos were taken by Nora Novak of Svadbas Photographers: Dubrovnik Wedding Photographers! She was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

• Like 2

Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

what a fantastic idea!!! you have some really nice & unique photos!!

Thanks! I am super pleased with them! And I love how they also remind me of the amazing trip we had!

Very nice!!!

My FI and I went on a trip to Europe this summer and thought it would only be appropriate to have destination engagement photos to go along with our destination wedding! Ok so it was more that I thought it would be perfect and I had to talk my FI into the photos. However, he ended up having a lot of fun while we were doing the photoshoot and now we have stunning photos to not only remind us of our engagement but also beautiful photos of a gorgeous city! We decided to have our shoot done in Dubrovnik, Croatia. It is one of the most gorgeous places I have ever visited and to anyone looking for a different wedding destination than the typical tropical island, I would highly recommend Dubrovnik. They have gorgeous venues for weddings and amazing places for photos. Had we not already booked our wedding in Cuba; I would probably think about Dubrovnik. All photos were taken by Nora Novak of Svadbas Photographers: Dubrovnik Wedding Photographers! She was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! I'd highly recommend her to anyone! LL LL LL LL LL LL LL LL LL   LL   LL LL

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarocas View Post

I love your photos! SO original and unique! :) Great memories you have for life!

Thank you so much! We love them and had so much fun doing them! I am really happy we decided to do them :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...