ALL hairstyles for our brides to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbasgall View Post

I love the last picture. I'm all about having my hair up because it will be hot during our ceremony. I'm afraid if I have it down it will look like a giant mess.

I don't know- I thought the same thing and my hair held. I was torn with having it up right until the last minute in the salon. I barely wear my hair up so I was afraid it would alter my appearance too much and I wouldn't look like me. I didn't want to hate my hairstyle looking back on it later. I got married at 5 PM in a hot as hell Catholic Church lol. They wouldn't let us light a unity candle because of the "breeze" except...there was NO BREEZE. HAHA. My reception was on the beach at 8 pm after my 7 pm cocktail hour. I got married on July 5th so it was blazing. Heres my hair do:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall View Post

I don't know- I thought the same thing and my hair held. I was torn with having it up right until the last minute in the salon. I barely wear my hair up so I was afraid it would alter my appearance too much and I wouldn't look like me. I didn't want to hate my hairstyle looking back on it later. I got married at 5 PM in a hot as hell Catholic Church lol. They wouldn't let us light a unity candle because of the "breeze" except...there was NO BREEZE. HAHA. My reception was on the beach at 8 pm after my 7 pm cocktail hour. I got married on July 5th so it was blazing. Heres my hair do:

You looked beautiful