Hello fellow brides,

I just wanted to share with you the way I've asked my bridesmaid. I took inspiration from the fabulous pinterest box that you guys have probably all seen. 

While searching for those boxes at AC Moore, I stumbled upon these boxes that looked like mini luggages and I fell in love. 

I'm all about videos so I also made a mini video that showed pics of all the bridesmaid and I wrote how much they all meant to me. In the video, I asked each one separately to be part of the wedding.  I got the inspiration from this video: http://blog.theknot.com/2013/01/08/my-will-you-be-my-bridesmaid-video-proposal/

In the end of the video, I told them they could open the box. 

Instead of saying "be my maid" I painted there names inside.

AppleMark

Included in the box:

Boarding pass with their name and wedding date/location

Mini passport: I had a head shot of the bridesmaid and put details of wedding i.e. their role, duties, date, location and what they would possibly wear

Grey Goose Nip

Ring that lights up & cute bridal team button- to use for bachelorette

Wedding coaster trivia 

You can see the Boarding pass-- On the back of the boarding pass put a checklist with the items in the box

Picture of the box-- see doesn't it look like a mini luggage? haha

I also cut made luggage-like tags and wrote in name with press on letters and glued on a charm of their first name. 

Overall, it was a huge labor of love but I would not have done it any different :) 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...