MARTOCA WEDDING BRIDES IN RIVIERA NAYARIT-PUERTO VALLARTA POST HERE PLEASE

Martoca Beach garden has received a write up recognizing us as one of the top Indie Venues in Riviera Nayarit. So join the fast growing family of happy couples who have made this honor possible. If you have any questins about Martoca Beach Garden services or fees and packages just email me at [email protected] and i will get back to you within 24 hours. Also visit our website www.martoca.com (which I will soon update as soon as I find a good site developer btw, anyone?) 

We are on facebook as well for your informationa and many pictures and reviews!

https://www.facebook.com/martocaweddings?ref=tn_tnmn

We have had weddings from 4,000 dollars up to 150,000 according to size and decorations and services required. We gladly are open to renting the venue and let you choose your planner and vendors so, come and enjoy either way. We do it all for you it is a turn key wedding service and an independent venue. No hotel restrictions and we are very private! It is fun to get out of the hotel for a day for all your guests. Let them get out and change the scenery; let them enjoy true Mexico! :)

150 guests at Tropical chic decorated wedding! Amazing Venue.

Awesome pictures for your wedding album!

Amazing setting... no hotel restrictions.