Sad News...

MsShelley

Aww Shelley we will always be here for you, I am so sorry you are havig a difficult time, you worked so hard in your plannng. You will one day get to put it all to good use, remember the big picture which is that you have someone to love and he loves you.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shelley, sorry this is so late I can never keep up with all the posts....all the girls are right, you are a wonderful person and it will come back to you :)

I know you are having a tough time right now but this too shall pass! Just remember you still have your "love"

smile03.gif to you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
Oh, honey, I'm really sorry!
Don't fret, though.
Does he want to "postpone" it for a later time or just for another venue (at home wedding)?
Talk it over with him. I am sure everything will work out lovely!

smile03.gif
we will just probably have a wedding closer to home! We may look at Ocean City- which is about 2 hours away from here, when it gets warmer so we can still have a beach wedding...

Shelly, I think you have to have a beach wedding with all that cute starfish stuff, you have to be able to use it. This is exactly what happened to us and having a closer to home wedding but still a DW was so perfect and I am so glad we changed our minds. When I look back to that day and see the pictures I know I would have regretted not having a lot of those people there, espcially his family.

Please let me know if you need anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
we will just probably have a wedding closer to home! We may look at Ocean City- which is about 2 hours away from here, when it gets warmer so we can still have a beach wedding...
That is a great idea! I love Ocean City, MD...so fun! And then you can still use all of your starfishpinkie.gif