Cheap Vases and Mirrors in Cabo?

Hi Girls!

Jill was super-nice to check on our list of things at Costco --- and while it looks like alcohol will be readily available ... no candles / mirrors.

I'm still thinking about doing my own centerpieces because we'll only have 5 or 6 tables.

I'm getting the trio of big hurricane lamps (one small, one medium, one large) for each table through my WC because I didn't want to travel with those ...

But I'd rather look for mirrors to go underneath on my own and maybe do my own flowers (something super-simple).

I know that I've read posts that say flowers are readily available ... what about vases? I'm sure that flower shops will have some ... but I don't want to end up paying a whole lot!

There have been some great posts of on-line suppliers with a variety of vases for under $5 --- anyone know if I might be able to find something similar in Cabo? Is there a Wal-Mart / Target equivalent other than Costco?

I'm just trying to avoid bringing them with me! Any suggestions?

Thanks!