Newbie!

mimi1012

Hello Everyone!

I'm currently planning my wedding way in advance for Feb of 2015 (it  may change to a sooner date). I'm getting married in St. Thomas, I finally narrowed it down to a couple venues and found my dress :) Reason for planning ahead of time is financial, for myself and my guests as well as the weather. Feb of next is too soon, but I'm excited for the planning to begin! I hope all of you are enjoying your planning thus far!

Welcome to our forum community mimi1012, and Congrats!!! on your destination wedding in St Thomas!!! you'll find this to be an invaluable resoruce to help with your planning process - plus the support of all your fellow brides here, so you're already off to a Great start!!!

Enjoy your journey, and All the Best!!!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Welcome to our forum community mimi1012, and Congrats!!! on your destination wedding in St Thomas!!! you'll find this to be an invaluable resoruce to help with your planning process - plus the support of all your fellow brides here, so you're already off to a Great start!!!

Enjoy your journey, and All the Best!!!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Hi Mimi and Welcome!!!

Hello Everyone! I'm currently planning my wedding way in advance for Feb of 2015 (it  may change to a sooner date). I'm getting married in St. Thomas, I finally narrowed it down to a couple venues and found my dress :) Reason for planning ahead of time is financial, for myself and my guests as well as the weather. Feb of next is too soon, but I'm excited for the planning to begin! I hope all of you are enjoying your planning thus far!

Hi Mimi and Welcome!!!

Hello Everyone! I'm currently planning my wedding way in advance for Feb of 2015 (it  may change to a sooner date). I'm getting married in St. Thomas, I finally narrowed it down to a couple venues and found my dress :) Reason for planning ahead of time is financial, for myself and my guests as well as the weather. Feb of next is too soon, but I'm excited for the planning to begin! I hope all of you are enjoying your planning thus far!