2015 Newbie!

infinitybride15

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ladies!

We haven't offically picked a place yet but this Saturday we will be. We have gone to 8 travel agents. Some good and some not so good but they all came back with crazy prices! I honestly shocked! We looked all over for destination to try and get something for $1,500 and under with taxes for January 2015 but that was not happening (I was also a little picky with Hotels) so we have decided that Cuba is the best place for our guest budget.

So far I have sent out save the date cards, more so because I wanted to get a number of people who wanted to be included in the group rate and to let people know that this is what we were planning so they could start saving as some of them are families of 4+ people.

I have picked up a few things for the OOT bags and found other ideas I have saved. I thought that if I bought one or two things a month it wouldn't seem so bad on my wallet or should I say my FI's wallet:D