What are you having engraved on your wedding bands?

I'm going to get my fiance's band engraved as a surprise and I'm having a hard time deciding. Part of me wants to do something traditional and the other part wants to do something cute/fun.  Any suggestions?

My fiance and I wanted to have my thumb print engraved around the outside of his ring.  It's an idea we had seen on Pinterest and we loved it.  Lol, he's joked that I would be 'branding' him.  Our only problem now is we're having trouble finding someone who is able to engrave something so intricate on Tungsten which is what his band is.  I'm interested in hearing some other thoughts.  :)  I think cute/fun but you can also work traditional to be unique too.  Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My fiance engraved my engagement ring with "Forever & Always". I thought it was so sweet of him to think to do that, that we have decided to have the same phrase engraved in both of our wedding bands. This way, even though they do not match on the outside, they will be the same on the inside.