janine

neen1102

hi everyone! My name is Janine and i am planning my destination wedding with my girlfriend Ashley. We live in Mass and we are thinking along the lines of a small wedding in Jamaica. I think it will be between June and September of 2014.

Originally Posted by neen1102 View Post

hi everyone! My name is Janine and i am planning my destination wedding with my girlfriend Ashley. We live in Mass and we are thinking along the lines of a small wedding in Jamaica. I think it will be between June and September of 2014.

Hi Janine and Congrats to you and Ashley!! There are many all inclusive resorts in JA to choose from depending on your style...My fiance and I stayed at a lesser publicized AI in Negril called Sunset at the Palms and it was great. There was one child there the whole time we were, very lush tropical setting. We wanted romantic quiet time and we got just that. The Grand Palladium is georgeous, but very busy, also in Negril....Happy hunting!