CASITAS SPA-HAIR SND MAKE-UP

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has gotten hair and makup done for the wedding at Casitas Spa? If so are you willing share pictures?  I am sure they do a great job and I am getting a rehearsal before the wedding but still makes me a little nervous not knowing. 

Darcy

Hi Darcy,

I had my hair done at the Casitas spa. They did a fantastic job! If you have inspiration pics, take them with you. I did the rehearsal as well, and just be aware that the length of time it takes is different for rehearsal vs. wedding day (much longer on wedding day - good thing!).

Take any of your hair accessories (veil, head piece, tiara, etc.) with you to the rehearsal. And once you get it the way you want, snap a pic on your phone or camera so they can recreate it on your wedding day.

here's one photo where you can see (some of) the detail of my hair. There's another pic in the spa right after she did it. I'll post it when I get home tonight.

Be assured that they can recreate any look for your big day!

Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has gotten hair and makup done for the wedding at Casitas Spa? If so are you willing share pictures?  I am sure they do a great job and I am getting a rehearsal before the wedding but still makes me a little nervous not knowing. 

Darcy

Thanks Allie,  I do have pictures of the styles I like and I may even have a friend of mine that is a stylist do my hair and take a picture to bring it down as reference.  That's a great picture of you and your hubby:)

thanks!!! 

Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

Thanks Allie,  I do have pictures of the styles I like and I may even have a friend of mine that is a stylist do my hair and take a picture to bring it down as reference.  That's a great picture of you and your hubby:)

You will be just fine with the salon. the ladies really are magic. they did my mom's on my wedding day also. here's another photowhere you can see both of us: 

(I know...we look a lot alike! I am my mother...eek!)