@@jackshayne0123 - Ahhh!!!  Leaving in 7 days!  You must be leaving soon as well!  When is take off?  I'm just starting to pack now LOL

@@talicea7812 - Sorry, I'm close at Azul Sensatori but Beach, I can only show you how the beach looks lol

We take off Sunday evening!!!!! Today is my last day of work and 5:00 can't come fast enough!!! :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

We are back, and I am now Mrs. Mitchell!!!!!! Everything was absolutely amazing and you all are going to be soooooooo glad you had a destination wedding!!!  Thank you all for the support over the past few months :) :)

And good luck to all who are away and getting married right now!!

We are home too! And welcomed back to -33 weather...BBBRRR it's definitely not the +29 we were used to! Our wedding was amazing and perfect! There were a few small hiccups but at the end of the day it was amazing and it was the dream wedding we wanted. We couldn't be happier. A full review and pictures coming soon! Can't wait to hear about everyone else's big day too :)