TOTAL COST OF WEDDING AT JELLYFISH PUNTA CANA

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone send me the menu pricing and wedding information as well? We are looking to get married November of 2014. My email is [email protected]! Thank you!

If you don't mind me asking what place did you pick I'm trying to start planning my wedding and don't know where to start

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to request Jellyfish pricing also. In a bit of a panic as we are currently moving our wedding from Hard Rock Cancun to the Now Larimar as we just could not see our day meet our vision at the HRH Cancun, so now with less than 7 months I am desperately planning from the beginning. I would love any comments or reviews on Jellyfish. 

angelahalbert@@gmail.com 

Thanks ever so much 

I would like to request Jellyfish pricing also. In a bit of a panic as we are currently moving our wedding from Hard Rock Cancun to the Now Larimar as we just could not see our day meet our vision at the HRH Cancun, so now with less than 7 months I am desperately planning from the beginning. I would love any comments or reviews on Jellyfish.

angelahalbert@@gmail.com

Thanks ever so much

Wow Angela!!! What happened!?? Moving not only resorts but countries! Your plans seemed to be coming together at hrh!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...