I'm in love with the idea of a Mantilla Veil. My dress is very simple so it needs a veil that stands out. I love all the pictures I've seen of brides and their long veils blowing in the wind. There is something very romantic about it. Only problem I have yet to find the perfect veil for the perfect price and my dress fitting is in a month. Oh where to start!

I found one on eBay yesterday for $30. It looks beautiful in all the pictures and for that price I couldn't pass it up. Ill post pictures when I get it :) Wish me luck! I would also like to hear from past brides.

What a beautiful veil... there's something so elegant and classic about lace. i can't believe it was only $30!!! I'll definitely be awaiting your update on this one, interested to know what the quality is like. I'm going to go check out the seller... Thank you!! 

You are very welcome. I am eager to see it. It looks beautiful in the pictures and it wasn't $400!  I didn't even pay shipping. Let's hope it's not too good to be true. *crossing all my fingers and toes*

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by lgerry View Post

What a beautiful veil... there's something so elegant and classic about lace. i can't believe it was only $30!!! I'll definitely be awaiting your update on this one, interested to know what the quality is like. I'm going to go check out the seller... Thank you!! 

So I received my veil today. It is beautiful, the quality is great but...it's white and I ordered IVORY :/ I just wrote the seller so I'm hoping they will ship me an ivory ASAP as my dress fitting is coming up soon. I'm very happy with the quality of it though. It looks just like the picture.

That's great that the quality is nice, too bad about the color though... hopefully they will send you the right one! I managed to find one too, on Etsy! I'll post a pic when it comes, but for now, here's the etsy link:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/94908868/wedding-bridal-lace-mantilla-veil-45x36?